total visits counter scripts set
This set is intended to count the total number of unique visitors of your site by checking the referer IP addresses and display it as text. It contains 3 ready-to-use total visits counters using 3 different methods of displaying data:
- html iframe widget;
include() directive can be used only within php scripts, two other methods
can be called from html files as well.
- Upload all the three files from the appropriate subfolder to the root folder on your server.
- CHMOD visits.db file to 666 to make it writable.
- Open demo in your browser: http://www.yourdomain.com/demo.php (or demo.html)
- If everything works, open the local demo file, find out the code to display the widget between
<!-- widget start -->
<!-- widget end -->
comments and copy it to ALL your files you want to display the widget.
- Remove demo from your server.
Download the entire set (6kb).